Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hey there b-spot.
I've been a little preoccupied with school, portfolio nonsense, and a really wicked project underway with the 3D fellas at Hasbro - seeing as how they're probably going to go toy-nuts with the upcoming G.I. Joe movie, i'm doing a new G.I. Joe line for them. Can't say i'm feeling too confident about physically sculpting my guy out, but like all things, it will have a beginning and an end eventually. I've had a ton of fun for the 2D design aspect of creating the character, but, up until I go through with the presentation, I won't post anything on here as of yet. So, until then, enjoy some remote-controlled tanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the painting on the bottom left man...very nice. I love that messy look.

too bad that soldiers ears just exploded from the tank haha.