Wednesday, April 29, 2009


I have to say that figure drawing was probably the most fun, in general, out of all the classes in the C. Because it was a wonderful thing to realize just how fast I was starting to get, and how your thought process evolves when you are thinking about what kind of image it is going to be when the session is over. Somewhere along the lines it stops being a homework assignment and you decide to make it what it is : something you make, which has, ultimately, more integrity than a "homework" piece would feel like. I think that is what separates the people who drudge along and the people who really start to twist it around for the better. All in all, I'll miss life drawing, not sure when i'll get the chance to do it again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I never had the pleasure of learning under Mr Wong. Heard he was good though. Brain. love it. Makes me wanna get meessy with the charcoal.

Thealti said...

this is badass

Ms Jam said...

wow! love this.